Monday, October 1, 2012

Commissioned pieces - in process and finished!

Some time ago I did a painting (wood and acrylic) of a dancer surrounded by fire:

 
One of my friends said she loved it and asked if I could turn it into a series for Wind, Water, and Earth.

I can't remember which one I did next, but I have completed all but the Earth one.

Here are is my sketch for the water one:


The finished painting of WATER

 
(figures I can't find a picture of the WIND one)
 
ANYWAY...I started the Earth one FINALLY!
 

(it will eventually be a voluptuous female tree)
 
 

2 comments:

MarissArt Dollmaker said...

Sooo beautiful! I would buy these!!!

Radiantsun said...

Well....I may be putting that print up in my etsy store at some point! Stay tuned!

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy soul who loves creating things. I married my best friend who I fall in love with more and more every day.