Friday, September 28, 2012

Face Painting

I'm trying to get this blog rolling again (hello lonely 2008 post...sorry you were waiting for me all that time!)
 
I figured I could start up again with some pictures from a birthday party I did for my good friend Alysha (who is an amazing photographer...check her out! Alysha Mccooe Photography)
 
It was a Star Wars themed party but I had my entire book of face painting items to choose from. This little doll chose a unicorn/rainbow combination (my kind of girl!)

 
I blurred out her face because I didn't get permission from her parents to post this picture on the interwebs!

 
 
This little guy's face paint was so much fun to do. He kept falling asleep though, so I was holding his little head up with one hand. It was adorable:

 
Birthday BOY!!!

 
The adults got in on the action!

 
 
(not pictured: yoda (I thought I had a picture of this one! He was so cute!) and some scary adult face painting!)  
 
 
***

As a side note: This girl knows how to throw a party!



Death Star watermelon

 
Yoda Soda
 

Grape Light Sabers
 

AMAZING goodie bags!
 
 
A Darth Vader Pinata
 
 

An obstacle course (yes, she even made them little jedi outfits) complete with silly string and a Darth Vader to defeat!
 

MAY or MAY NOT have gotten in on that (leaning more towards MAY)
 
 
I made the cake and mini cupcakes! (that is supposed to be tataouine)
 
 
 
(also not pictured: a snow cone AND cotton candy machine were involved in the shenanigans!!!)
 
 
 





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a happy soul who loves creating things. I married my best friend who I fall in love with more and more every day.